Monday, June 13, 2016

Bienvenue à la Côte d'Azur

After an incredible and eye-opening Maymester in New York City and an amazing whirlwind of a weekend spent in Paris, I am finally settled into my home for the next three weeks on the French Riviera in Juan-les-Pins. We've spent the last few days exploring and familiarizing ourselves with our quaint little coastal village and I think its safe to say I've completely fallen in love with this place. The lifestyle here is so leisurely and relaxing, a much welcomed change of pace after a month in NYC. I can't even begin to imagine how incredible the Cannes Lions festival is about to be, but thinking about the wealth of knowledge and inspiration I'm about to gain has me well beyond excited.  This trip is going to serve as a very contrasting experience juxtaposed to everything I just learned in New York, and I'm very grateful for the opportunity to compare the two different sides of my major in such a meaningful and hands on way. Coming' for ya, Cannes

No comments:

Post a Comment